Campout: May 18-20, 2018
Location: Lost Maples SNA
- Campout fees due May 7 - $20 per person
- Meet at the school on Friday at 5:00 pm
- This is backpacking focused with backpacking menus
- Click Here to register for this campout
Waligazhu - May 5
The Troop 226 Waligazhu is an inter-patrol skills activity to promote learning, practicing, and demonstrating basic Scout skills, including Tripod Building (lashing), First Aid (knowledge and skill demonstration), Nature Identification, Map and Compass, Knot Tying, and Teamwork.
Camp Karankawa - June 10-16, 2018
- Dates: June 10-16, 2018 @ Camp Karankawa
- Deposit to hold spot - $100 per scout
- Registration fee must be paid in full by May 1 - $270
- Need merit badge signup ASAP
- Health forms parts A, B, & C required with physician's signature dated in the last year
- Click here to register for Summer Camp
Summer Adventure 2018 Registration
- Date: June 23-30, 2018
- Cost: $270 payable in 3 installments due on April 16, May 14, and June 18.
- Each participant will need a completed health form signed by a physician within the last year - Parts A, B, & C
In lieu of a summertime High Adventure camping experience (i.e. Philmont, Northern Tier, etc.), our Troop is planning a more relaxed week long tour of West Texas with a final destination at the Lincoln National Forest in Cloudcroft, NM. Transportation will be by private vehicles operated by the Ready Yeti’s (aka. Troop Assistant Scoutmaster’s and/or registered Parents). The cost will be $270 (the same as the Summer Camp fee) which will include all transportation, camping fees, activities and meals (excluding departure breakfast and arriving dinner). Travel snacks, souvenirs and miscellaneous expenses are at each families discretion.
To participate, you must register and pay the fees as scheduled. There is no minimum rank or age requirement for this adventure.
Click here to register!
Come checkout a troop meeting on Mondays at 7:00 pm in the gym. Contact us
for more info. Check the calendar
to see what else we are doing this year.